Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Changes

I have always said that Boo looks more like her daddy than me. Everyone has their own opinion; my theory is that if you knew me as a kid you would think she looks like me, if you knew Bo then you would think she looks more like him. When she was born she looked identical to a picture of Bo when he was the same age. But I guess kids grow up and change. The results are in! Here is this goofy thing, I tried using current pictures of Bo and myself, but I liked it much better with pictures of us at about her same age. I wish I had a better picture of Bo, he has very few to choose from. So, what do ya think?

I did this a couple of different time with different pictures. A couple times it came out with just 3-5% difference, once it came out exactly equal, but this was the only one with such definite pull to one side. I guess the truth of it is, she is a pretty good mix of both!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be the chubby cheeks!
Anonymous Observer GP in NEAZ

John and Laura said...

What a fun idea. I'll have to put in some pictures and do the same!

La