We had a nice anniversary. We went out to dinner, rented some movies and just stayed in, our favorite thing. I got these beautiful flowers from my two sweeties and I am loving having them on my table to smell and enjoy! Isn't is so nice to go out and celebrate once in a while, it doesn't happen around here enough!
Fire & Ice roses are my favorite rose. The flowers I got are a variation, but my favorite is when they are red on the inside and white on the outside. They are sometimes rare to find, and usually you have to actually go to a flower show to get them and even then it can be hit or miss. This is the best picture I could find, but it doesn't do justice to their beauty.

4 comments:
A wed wose,
how womantic.
-Lili Von Shtupp
I actually had to look up who that was... I'm such a young punk. Mom makes fun of me frequently for not know who so-in-so is...
hubba hubba. Glad you guys had a fun outing.
La
I WEALLY did not know who Lili Von Shtupp was. But DAD knew. Is this a guy thing?
How important a piece of information is that!!!!????
Weally Welevant in NEAwizona
Post a Comment