Boo was very excited to wear daddy's beanie. It kept her head warm but made her hair VERY wild. On our way home from the post office we stopped at the park. She was pretty excited to stop and play for a minute. No offense, but the parks around here aren't that great. I guess that my opinion, a 2-year old might feel different about it. I may also be a little biased because I grew up across the street from a park, and even though it was a small town it was a pretty good park. Much better than the selection here. This merry-go-round was looking like it could be promising and it was okay but it was very stiff. You could get it going but it wouldn't keep spinning very long. Because of this, Boo lost interest pretty fast.
Next we were on to the slide. Now, the slide they used to have across the street from my parents house was just unbeatable. It was a Rocket. It had 3 different levels, a long covered slide, and could possibly be pretty dangerous if you fell from the top level. So as a kid growing up, that was it's appeal. As I got older, I mastered the art of climbing up the outside of the slide. They eventually took it away, and never replaced it with anything as cool. Anyway, Boo took to this one and enjoyed climbing up it for she could do it herself. But once at the top she had no desire to go down. She sat there and just smiled at me. She eventually took her beanie off and threw it down to me. For some reason this was funny. I didn't get it. But it made her laugh hysterically to watch it slide down. So at the bottom where I was wait to catch her I started to throw it back up to her which made her laugh harder. I still don't get it. What's funny? As any parent might get, I grew tired of the game and helped her slide down seeing as she wouldn't do it alone.Next we were on to the monkey bars. She is a really good climber. She attempted the inside first and when she found it hard to stay on she took a try at the outside. She made it to the top before her over-paranoid parent helped her down.
Then she noticed these funny things at the other end of the park. And aside from the foul graffiti we had a good time playing. Good thing she can't read yet.... She is such a cheese ball!
I was hoping to get some cuter pictures with the faces she was making in this circle holes. I hate the delay on my camera, it's time for a new, better, fancier camera....
I actually surprised that we ended up at the swings last. It's usually the first thing she is attracted to. Can you really take a good picture when you kids is swinging? I don't think it's possible, so why try... I don't know, I just do.
As we were on our way out of the park there is this big rock with a plaque on it. I didn't stop to read it because we were trying to get a picture and she was not cooperating. She seemed to think it was the right time to start being silly. She started throwing her beanie on the ground and laughing.
What a day! It's a good thing she's cute. Now don't ask why I'm not looking at the camera, and for once she is. That's just my luck...
1 comment:
What a great outting! I bet she loved it.
She has got to be the most photographed child in known history. And she is so cute!
Cuteness is an artform in NEAZ
Post a Comment