Friday, February 29, 2008

Exodus of the Mountain Man

Here is the latest and last update of my mountain man husband. This is the final picture; he decided to shave last night. He was finally tired of the face fuzz so he obliged me one last picture for documentation purposes of course. "Documentation purposes" means:

Bo: Hey, I'm shaving my beard tonight.
Me: Okay...
(Long pause...)
Bo: So... don't you want a picture for your blog?
Me: Oh yeah! I would've totally forgotten.
Bo: (sarcastically) Well, that's what I here for.
Furry, huh? I didn't take an after picture because we were both tired and headed to bed so I will post his nicely shaven face later. His main purpose in growing the beard, which was supposed to go all the way to his birthday, was so that when he finally shaved he would've looked thinner in his face. He has been working hard to lose some weight. Last we measured, Bo has lost 15 pounds and 11 inches! His face really did look thinner last night. He still has a goal in mind that he wants to reach and works hard everyday to do so, but any weight loss is still good. I did like the beard but I am glad to have my regular husband back with his sexy goatee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo!

...and I don't mean your cute daughter.

John and Laura said...

Mug Shot?

Good job on losing weight, Bo! The mountain man looks good on you, too.