I have been "tagged" and sent these things through email for a while now, so I thought I would takes something from each one and make my own. Here goes...
Getting to know me…
1.What is your occupation? Mama
2. What color are your socks right now? White
3. What are you listening to right now? The play list on my blog, it's a good selection of my favorites.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Oatmeal & Toast
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yep, if not I wouldn't be able to drive my husbands truck, or the truck I drove in high school.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red of Yellow
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A girl from our ward about VT
8. How old are you today? 25
9. Favorite drink? Pepsi, but I’ve pretty much stopped with soda so I guess it would be water
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? On TV? None, unless ice skating in the Olympics counts, I’m not one to really like watching sports. In high school I enjoyed watching football & basketball only because I knew the people playing.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Oh yeah! More times than I can count. Red, Brown, Black, Blonde highlights, Weaves… What can I say, I just can’t make up my mind.
12. Pets? Dogs, but due to our recent allergy discovery it’s being put off for a while.
13. Favorite food? Mexican
14. Last movie you watched? We rented movies last week, Nanny Diaries, Martin Child & Across the Universe. I don’t remember which we actually watched last.
15. Favorite Day of the year? My Birthday. Who wouldn’t? One day dedicated to just you!
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Little People, Lego's & my sister’s Barbie house.
17. What is your favorite season? Spring
18. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry!
19. Hugs or kisses? Are we talking chocolate? I guess either way kisses.
20. What is on the floor of your closet? A box. We are still unpacking… it’s never ending!
21. Favorite smells? Candles. I love burning candles with all the different scents.
22. Number of keys on your key ring? 4 with a “little black box” as my mom calls it.
23. How many years at your current job? 2 ½ with the little munchkin
24. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, Bo is home and we can spend it how we want.
25. How many states have you lived in? 1 but in 7 different towns.
26. Favorite Color? It used to be yellow, but as I get older I find myself liking red. I love the combination of red, black & white.
27. Favorite Fast Food? Taco Bell, although I really like Subway.
28. Favorite Sit-down Restaurant? Probably Texas Roadhouse, I love their rolls!
29. Favorite Movie? That's a hard one for me, there are way too many. We are such movie people that we have so many and so many that we like. Johnny Depp and Brenden Fraser are two of my favorite actors, so pretty much anything with them in them. I love the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I'm also a sucker for a good chick-flick.
30. Last book you read? I have finally succumb to reading Harry Potter. I am currently reading the first book.
31. Where were you 10 years ago? I was 15 and if I remember correctly, at that time you could get your permit at 15 & 7 months, which would’ve been just a week ago. So I was probably “driving” my mom crazy with wanting to go out and drive.
32. Where do you want to be in 10 years? Finished with Bo’s apprenticeship and his years here(once his apprentice hours are finished they require him to stay an additional 3 years or he has to pay the company back for the cost of training him), and find a place to settle down for the rest of our life. Somewhere not hot, we think it might be in the Show Low area, but who knows! More kids by then I hope also.
LOOKING BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL Senior Year
1.Who were your best friends? I had a lot of really close friends. If I had to pick just one or two they would be one of these: Lydia, Bo, Becka, Dan or Shawna. It’s hard to pick…
2. What sports did you play? Not my senior year, but Freshman I ran track until my asthma got too bad. Is boy crazy a sport?... :)
3. What kind of car did you drive? 1979 Ford Courier
4. On a Friday nights what were you doing? Football or Basketball games, stake dances, watched movies at different friends houses but usually LuAnne’s house.
5. Were you a party animal? Not in a bad way, but if you ask my parents, I was never home.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Bo would say definitely yes.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Band, I played the clarinet but just for concert band. I didn’t do marching because I didn’t like it and I would’ve missed going to Joe City Football games.
8. Were you a nerd? I don’t think so, my friends and I were in our own group. My freshman year I was on the Chess Team with my brother so maybe I was then.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Most of it, I actually knew both Holbrook’s & Joe City’s.
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Bro. Jones - Seminary
12. Where did you sit during lunch? I went to the Seminary building to eat.
13. Name the school full name? Holbrook High School.
14. School mascot? Roadrunner
15. School Colors? Red, White & Blue
16. Rival high school? Winslow
17. Did you go to Prom? Yes, both Holbrook and Joe City
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? High School was fun, and there would be a lot of things I would change if I could go back, but I really like where I am now, so no.
19. What do you remember most about graduation? I had to play the piano for Shawna to sing and I totally messed it up!
20. Where did you go senior skip day? No idea… Probably Joe City
21. Favorite memory? There are way too many to choose from. We had so many good times with our group of friends. One that sticks out is going out to the train tracks and climbing up the over-hangs and sitting there while trains went by.
22. Were you in any clubs? No, I wasn’t into school extra-curricular activities. I kept myself busy with other things.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? Probably Taco Bell, it was the cheapest and was/is one of my favorites.
24. Have you gained some weight since then? Oh yeah, I was un-healthy skinny in high school, and who doesn’t gain weight with a baby.
25. Who was your senior prom date? Dan
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion? Probably not, anyone I would want to see, I keep in contact with now.
27. Who was your home room teacher? I don’t remember, but I think it might’ve been Mr. Flack, I was his teacher-aid.
28. Who was your high school sweetheart? Again, Dan
29. Do you still talk to people from high school? Yeah, lot of them.
30. Did you win prom queen or king? No, I didn’t care to.
31. Where did you work in high school? Taco Bell for a little while, and I was a temp at my dad’s office
32. What were your grades? I am embarrassed enough to say that they weren’t as good as they should’ve been. I was smart; I just didn’t care to be so. Many of my teacher told me that I just didn't apply myself enough.
33. What was your favorite class? I loved going to Seminary, but I also liked being a teachers-aid and drama, but those mostly just for the teachers.
34. What was your dress style? Wranglers, t-shirt, shoes/boots
35. What year did you graduate? 2000
Tagged
4 places I've worked...
1. Wells Fargo FCC
2. Wells Fargo Winslow Branch
3. Wells Fargo Holbrook Branch (Twice)
4. Compass Bank
4 places I've lived...
1. Willcox
2. Safford
3. Holbrook
4. Mesa
…. I could keep going, these are just the last 6 months…
4 Favorite TV shows...
1. House (This is our new obsession, I just love Hugh Laurie!)
2. Crossing Jordan – re-runs
3. Psych
4. Most NBC Shows, some of which or off the air because of the strike – Biggest Loser, Las Vegas, Chuck, Life, Heroes (which wasn’t as good this season, disappointing), Days of our Lives, Medium, Law & Order SVU. I really could keep going on with this.
4 movies I want to see...
1. National Treasure: Book of Secrets
2. Nancy Drew
3. August Rush
4. Veggie Tales Pirates
4 Favorite Foods…
1. My homemade Tacos
2. Pizza – Papa Johns is our favorite
3. Taco Bell (you would think I would hate it after working there, but it only made the obsession worse)
4. Sunday Roast & Mashed Potatoes
4 Places I'd rather be...
1. Shopping
2. Hawaii – even though I’ve never been there… someday we’ll all go…
3. In Florida on vacation at Becka’s with the family
4. At home on the couch with Bo watching a movie
7 Weird Things About Me:
1. I am a control freak.
2. I hate it when stamps are crooked on an envelope. Bo puts them on that way just to bug me.
3. I love running. I just never find the time to do it.
4. I am a perfectionist when it comes to certain things. I like things even and straight. Pictures on the wall that aren’t hung straight drive me nuts.
5. I have recently switch from ground beef to ground turkey and I love it; I used it in everything. I don’t even like beef anymore. I wasn’t much of a beef person before anyways, I would rather have chicken over beef/steak anytime. I ate, by accident, a hamburger that wasn’t fully cooked when I was 15 and got very, very sick and threw up for 2 weeks straight and lost 15 pounds; at that point, I didn’t have 15 pounds to lose. Ever since, I’m phobic of beef products and their tendencies to be under-cooked.
6. I love buying shoes. I would have a closet full if I were rich enough. Flip flops are my absolute favorite, but I love any kind of shoe. Although I usually only have one pair of tennis shoes at a time, New Balances are my favorite.
7. I love Tuna. A good Tuna fish sandwich with sweet pickles on the side is oh so good!
*Now, bare in mind I had to alter all of these. I deleted some of the questions because I thought they were just dumb. Mostly I took out the questions that were "Who are you tagging?, Who will be most likely to respond? etc..." So, I'm not challenging anyone to re-post this, but if you want to, go for it! :)
1 comment:
Wow--That was quite the marathon tag post. I loved it! I learned a lot about you. I can't believe you used to go down to the tracks and sit up above the trains as they went by! I thought I was so original...
Post a Comment