Saturday, February 16, 2008
No News isn't Necessarily Good News
I've been a little MIA in the blogging world, we at least I haven't been blogging as much as I usually do. For a couple of reasons: 1. No news, well at least it's few and far between. 2. I have been more occupied with making new and fun backgrounds for my blog (It will be changing quite regularly). 3. Well, there's not really a 3, but a list doesn't seem complete with just 2. Anyways, I've also added a music list to my blog at the bottom. If you don't want to hear it just push the pause button and it will stop. I put it on here mostly for me. Now I can turn on my blog while I am doing other things around the house, and have some of my favorite songs play. As for news, the next month should be more complete with lots of new things happening. We have a few people coming to see us out here in the boonies, and we will be making "our" first trip up north to visit. I say "our" because I have been up there "recently", I was up for Christmas, but Bo hasn't been up there since he started his job, that's almost 6 months! It will be nice to get away for the weekend; we wish we could stay longer. Boo is finally getting better and she can go back to having play dates with her new friend, she is really dying to get out of the house. Life seems more interesting when she's not so stir crazy and happy from playing with Olivia. And lastly, as I mentioned previously we should be finding out if Bo's job situation will be changing so then I can report on that. Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment