We have some good family friends up north that we go see every time we are in town. One of their horses gave birth while we were in town. I would say that we were there, and I wish I would've been but it was in the middle of the night. I thought Boo would really like the baby horse but she was way more into feeding the mother horse grain. The mom was so protective of the baby, but obliged Boo by eating the grain she was fed. I'm not much of a horse person myself, I mean I like riding them, but I have honestly only been riding a handful of times in my life. Bo wants to own one or a couple later on in life. My point is, this is the first newborn horse I have ever seen. I would've never guessed. This picture was taken when she was a couple days old. I think I expected them to be less mobile or something, maybe less hair?... Shows what I know.
1 comment:
Very cool. I'm glad human babies don't come out that big!
Post a Comment