While Bo was in town over the weekend of us being up north, we spent some time with the Lee's. Again, I always try to take advantage of taking a picture of Boo with her Grandparents. I just don't want to miss the opportunity and regret it later. I know, I know, I take
way too many pictures as it is, but I figure if I take enough I will have the ones I want, the important ones. Boo didn't want to sit still while taking a picture with Grandpa Lee. One of her favorite games is "I gotcher nose", she plays with all facial and sometimes body parts included. Here she was trying to take Grandpa's ear. They had a fight over each other's ear. I could barely get them to stop for me to snap a shot.
Here's the proof that my little one is addicted to the TV. I was trying to get her to smile in the picture with Grandma and she was more interested in the TV. I don't even think it was a show she likes, that's how bad it is.
Boo loves her uncle 'neil. I don't know who started this game, but I think they were fork-fighting with their mouths. Who thinks up this stuff? Oh yeah, a 2-year old... with the help of a crazy uncle!
After fork-fighting they went to mid-air wrestling. Mostly uncle 'neil swinging her around and her laughing hysterically while begging for more.
2 comments:
Thanks for the shots of my artwork, the Lakeside Lee property the Woodruff Butte on the back of the couch and the print of the Snowflake temple behind Bo. I am famously incognito in NEAZ
Bo's parents are the best! Would they be my mom and dad too?
Post a Comment