Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Un-shoe-ful Trip to the Valley

We went to the valley this weekend in hopes of buying Bo some new work shoes. Turns out they didn't have what he was looking for, but the trip wasn't a total waste. We got to see Dallan and Steph for a minute or two, and we got to visit with Mallory and Jon as well. Here are a couple of shots I got from our visit. Mallory is so cute by showing off her prego belly. I figured since she got to show it off, why not me too.
These are the group shots I tried to get. The one without me in it turned out the best, probably because I'm not in it! The others I tried to set my camera on their TV and do it with the timer. I guess I should've looked at where the camera was aimed; it's okay, I wanted a nice picture of their wall. Check out the face Jon is making in the off-centered one. Boo's faces are pretty funny too. We took a minute to stop and visit since this is probably the last time we will see Mal before she pops.

No comments: