A couple weeks ago it had finally started to get warm enough to play outside. Really, it was border line, so I still had Boo wear her sweater. She had a ball playing out side with the toys that had been forgotten due to winter chill. The more pictures I take of her, I find that of every 15 or 20, about one turns out good. I guess that's how photography works. Its warmed up considerably since then, so it's nicer to go outside and play. It's almost shorts weather. Boo doesn't like being cooped up inside when it's cold, it's been a rather good change to just leave the doors open and let her come and go as she pleases.
If you look closely, you can see her buns hanging out. She has the genetics of her daddy, not enough junk in her trunk to hold her pants up. A belt helps a lot, but her mommy seems to forget frequently to accessorize her.
No comments:
Post a Comment