Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bloggers Anonymous

I officially know that I'm an obsessed blogger. Bo has been telling me that for months now, but do I listen? Do they have BA, Bloggers Anonymous? Tonight while I was catching up some pictures I took lately, my little sweetie got in one of her quite modes. If I don't pay attention to the silence, it could mean disaster. This time luckily it wasn't worse than it could've been. Thank you to her Grandma who taught her how to use scissors. I walked into the living room and as she jumped in surprise, she tried to get rid of the evidence. Mostly, she just threw the scissors over the edge of the couch. Then I asked her:
Me: What did you cut?
Boo: silence...
Me: Where did you use the scissors? Me, getting a little more frustrated
Boo: Look. pointing at her foot
I guess it could've been much worse. She could've attacked my new couches. Bo went to be early tonight because he wasn't feeling good, and if she would've shredded his new couch on my watch, I would've been looking for new employment. She also could've cut a toe off. Great... He probably would've been equally mad as with the couches. Then on top of it all, if he would've known I was blogging instead of watching her, it would've just added insult to injury... literally.
What an innocent face...

2 comments:

Grandma in NEAZ said...

Hey! Cutting skills are what punkinheads need for making their way in this world. I was teaching her the temporal stuff; you are responsible for the rest.
Raised 6 scissors users in NEAZ

John and Laura said...

And I say, Hey! If Kay has issues with what Grandma's teaching, then send Grandma up our way; we'll take her any time!