The other pictures in the slide show are from another night of silliness. Our new couches should really be sold to a power plant, they generate enough electricity to power a small city! I've tried a whole bunch of things to get the static to stop, but I think the only thing that will help will be the wearing of a 2-year old. She's usually wiping something on them, or spilling... the joys of children. "We just can't have nice things!!" But until then, we just have to deal with a "shocking" situation. Every time I get off the couch, I find myself shocking the next thing I touch, and yet I'm still surprised each time I do.
Boo was getting quite a kick out of running back and forth, she thinks she is so funny sometimes! Her head reminds me of those things you see in Spencer's where you touch the glass ball and the lightning shoots up to your fingers. Our house is truly Where the Wild Things Are.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness your couches are just too funny! Maybe they will eventually die down...right? To comment on Boo's bangs, I think she looks cute both ways although she is just a cutie so no matter what you decide it will work. Oh, and thanks for the links, when I get time I will have to sit down and try to fix my blog! :o) You are my inspiration :o) I don't even know how I find the time to comment to you j/k
So what DID you decide to do with her bangs?
What a crazy punkinhead you have at your house. We have missed her crazy entertainment at our house. Things are almost back to normal - HA!
Just where did she learn to be crazy? That and running around wearing a kitchen towel?
Hmmmmmm?
Post a Comment