This is one of my favorite shirts for Boo to wear. Dark colors like Black, Red, Green, Purple, Dark Blue look really good on her, but they don't make too many kid clothes that color. A lot of kid clothes come in pastel colors.
This post is also to show her hair. I decided to cut her bangs. The response I got was that most people like her with bangs. I like her both ways, but it was a little time consuming to have to pull her bangs out of the way everyday. I guess we'll change her hair style when she gets a little older and can choose what she wants to do with her mop. Until then, it just keeps growing and growing. Her hair has a natural wave to it, so when it's wet, it goes more than half way down her back.
This post is also to show her hair. I decided to cut her bangs. The response I got was that most people like her with bangs. I like her both ways, but it was a little time consuming to have to pull her bangs out of the way everyday. I guess we'll change her hair style when she gets a little older and can choose what she wants to do with her mop. Until then, it just keeps growing and growing. Her hair has a natural wave to it, so when it's wet, it goes more than half way down her back.
1 comment:
Kiss me, I'm American! Ha ha. I love it.
I asked about the bangs decision because some of those pictures on your previous blogs of her without bangs were cute! Not to confuse you or anything...
I pulled Lucille's bangs back the other day and I hated it all day long. When John came home, he agreed. It's funny how 2 sisters can have such different hairlines/foreheads. I guess you look good without bangs and I look horrible without. Hmmm...
Post a Comment