She was really digging the sunglasses. She actually has a thing for sunglasses; she just looks so cute in them! These ones crack me up thought because they have a sticker on the side warning against UV protection, saying that the glasses don't protect your eyes. I would've never even given it a second thought...
What a cheese ball!! I am actually surprised and the couple of good pictures I got while we were there. She has kind of been anti-camera; probably because I am always sticking it in her face! I hope she grows out of it, I just love seeing her smile.
My mom has had these ancient curlers for years! She says she's can't get rid of them because they don't sell them anymore. She still uses them, but I think she keeps them around partially for grand kid entertainment. After Boo's Easter hunt, she disappeared for a while and then later joined us in the family room like this. I didn't get a good shot of her face, but she was even cute in curlers.
We headed home that afternoon. We were tired and ready to be home. Bo and I were packing the car while Boo lounged with Grandpa. She loves Pringles, I think it's something about the bottle they come in. She had found them on the table, out for me to find and pack then walked off with them. She was just walking around the house munching on chips. She then found her way on to Grandpa's lap and proceeded to share her spoils with Grandpa. "One for me, one for Grandpa, one for me, one for Grandpa..."
In the many trips I/we have made through the Salt River Canyon, we rarely stop. Especially at the top of the canyon, I don't think I have ever stopped there. So this trip we decided to stop and take some pictures. It was really beautiful! We also stopped at the bottom of the canyon too. Because of the road closure in the valley that day, traffic was routed through Globe so there were a lot of cars on the road. The rest stop was packed with people, so we decided to stop on the other side of the bridge and just look at the water from there. Boo really wanted out of the car, so it was a nice midway stopping point. Here are the pictures from our venture.
5 comments:
I do not miss driving that canyon. Danny and I lived in Thatcher for about 3 years and that canyon stood between me and my dad's steak. Not a good thing. :) But it was an easy drive to the valley which was sooo nice. I do miss that. You make the canyon look so pretty.
Hey! Aiden was watching the video of Megan picking up eggs & he said... She is too cute!! I just died laughing!
Boo was really good! It was fun to see her totally catch on. I think she especially liked opening the eggs and dropping the candy into the bucket. One of my favorite lines was, "Jelly Beans!", but with her "l" like "w". Cute! And fun to see her blow kisses to mom and dad too!
Awww, she is so freaking adorable! I love the curls. And I LOVE LOVE those pictures with Grandpa Ivin! How sweet! He's an awesome guy. Jase (my husband) loves him. K, and I'm loving your header! It's adorable! I'm a sucker for red and hearts though. So cute!
Dad wants to know if your fingers are broken since you have not blogged since Easter. Are you sick? Did a storm come through and wipe out your computer? Aren't their any line men available?
Blogger-crazed-mania in NEAZ
XOXOXO
Post a Comment