Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Contemplations

If you could add a caption of what she is thinking, what would it be?

5 comments:

John and Laura said...

...Please bless that my mom will let me stay at the park forever and ever...

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW, the sky is so beautiful today. I love the white clouds!

Grandma in NEAZ said...

I wonder why there is a pair of shoes hanging from the power line going over this park. What an odd place to keep shoes. Of course, my Mom brought 12 pair of shoes to this park one summer when she was my age and didn't take them home. It is reported that she buried them - possibly for safe keeping.
--Sorry to keep bringing that one up. Just couldn't resist in NEAZ
And there is a pair of shoes hanging from the electrical line, OR there used to be.

Anonymous said...

"Please inspire mommy to get this camera out of my face"

I think our kids will never be camera shy.

Unknown said...

"Oh please tell me that I'm adopted.....please please please."