Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Way Passed Obsession

Since I was having such a hard time remembering the movies we watched lately, I just asked the kind lady at the movie store to print me out a list. Obsessed, I know, right? Anyway, there were quite a few... So I've decided to do another crazy thing and start yet another blog. This one will be for movie reviews only. I know I'm a little nuts, but I like things organized, so this is easiest for me. I have been impressed at the responses we've gotten from our reviews, so we thought we would continue do post them. So, the movie reviews will be moved here. I am going to move the reviews on my blog over too it and the attached comments, so don't think I'm just repeating myself. Hope you enjoy, we look forward to hearing your opinions about the movies even if you might not agree with us!

Side note: I didn't add the comments to the other page, so I've decided not to delete the current reviews from my page, but the future reviews will only be on the other blog. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should blog for money - there are jobs like that all over the Internets.

LuAnne said...

Hey! Aiden will be excited that you are coming. He came into the room the other day & said.. Mom where's Megan? Lets definetly do a playdate. Just give us a call. See ya soon :)