Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged! Thanks Burgess! So, here goes nothing...

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Moonshine Sante Fe
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Chocolate Thin Mint
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) K Lee (Is that really any different.... So, does that make me "Fly" all the time?)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Yellow Dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Ellen Phoenix
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Lee Ka
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Red Pepsi
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Joe Austin
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Pink Take 5
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names) Carbine Daniel
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Wright Washington
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Spring Rose
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)Avacado Pantsy
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Tuna Mulberry
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Blogging Rain Tour

I tag... Laura, Mom, Carrie, Nichelle, & Jordan (Just to get her to blog! :)) And anyone else, I didn't want to just list everyone on my blog... but I could... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks KAY! Just what I always wanted to do! As if anyone cared what my gangsta name happens to be! Let me know when I can do you a favor!
XOXOXO

John and Laura said...

Need I tell you that you have a very boring name? True story. I still like it, and my girls want to name our baby "Kaylie" If that's not a name sake, I don't know what is.

And you ate Tuna for breakfast? Weird.

I'll get on it. But can I use the stripper name I use for real, or do I have to put the made up one???

LuAnne said...

Thats funny. I'll have to do it too! Let's go to lunch!!!

Unknown said...

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Shadow F150
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Rocky Road Grasshopper
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) B Str
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Black Boxer
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) John Mesa (I'm a hispanic actor)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Str Be
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Blue H20
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) George Deral
9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy) Reserve Dark Chocolate
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names) Turley Lee
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) McCargish Moscow
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Spring Tulip
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)Apple Poloie
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Banana Oak
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Sports Collector Sunshine