Thursday, March 27, 2008

Standin' On A Corner In Winslow Arizona

I've lived in Holbrook for most of my life and I even worked in Winslow for a year and I had never taken a picture with the guy standin' on a corner! I guess when you are a native, it seems pointless. So while up north, I had a couple errands to run in Winslow and we decided to stop. Mindi and her Grandma had come with Boo and I to Winslow, so we got some good pictures. I like these two of Boo the best. The first one is just cute, she's actually smiling and the second one she looks like a true rocker with an angry face. She was so in love the the guitar, it was really cute. She was a little mad that she couldn't actually play it, but she got over it and went into pretend mode.
If you look closely at this picture you can see two people hugging/kissing in the upstairs window. It must be a picture in the window or something, and there's an eagle in one of the other windows. I didn't even notice them until I was home and looking at all the pictures I took. And can you believe, there was line of people waiting to take pictures?! There were people there before us, and two more groups waiting after us! I wish Bo could've been there for the momentous occasion... Next time, right?
Mindi wanted a picture with her and her Grandma, and Boo thought she should be included in the picture. Talk about pushy!

No comments: