I like playing at Aiden's house. We played with Bubbles. Blowing bubbles is my favorite things to do. Our friend Luke played with us too!
Grandma has a park by her house. I love to go to the park. Aiden came and played at the park with me. We went down the slide. The slide goes fast. Sometimes Aiden went first, and sometimes he let me go first.
This slide was fun too! I went down it on my tummy. Aiden and I had races down the slide. Sometimes I won, and sometimes I let him win too.
There was fun window to look through. I told Aiden to come see out the window. It was just our size. Aiden's sister Addison was too small to look through the window. She's not big like Aiden and I.
I had a lot of fun playing with my friend Aiden at the park. Maybe someday I can play with him again. Until then, look at all the crazy pictures my mommy took. Aiden and I were having too much fun, we didn't even stop and smile for her to take a picture!
2 comments:
Those 2 are too cute together! It was fun to see you guys. Hopefully it isn't too long before we see you again. Aiden was playing with bubbles today & asked where Megan was. I love how they always ask for each other.
cute Pictures!!
I really liked the Dr. office, i just really wanted to deliver at the new hospital, AND i wanted an office with an ultrasound in the office. and my new Dr. has one. With the accident on Sunday, my Dr. had to just send me to the ER and that is 100.00$ a visit! if they just had an ultrasound in the office then it would be so much more convenient, especially if i have any more problems closer to delivers. PLUS.. i NEVER actually saw Dr Wilson. :( and the new dr. is closer to my parents house. The move went well. Its been fun living here. hope you can make it to the shower!
Post a Comment